Sunday, June 6, 2010

Maker Faire - What a blast!

The Maker Faire was awesome again.  It is incredible to see all the amazing things that people come up with.  There is so much to see.  It is a bit overwhelming.  Most of the time, we flit from booth to booth, like gnats with ADD.

Next year I think I need to accept the fact that I won't see the whole thing, and spend more time at the individual booths.  One of the coolest things about the Maker Faire is that the guy who came up with the idea is right there, talking about his (or her) creations.  They did a great job, I should thank them for that.

So to all you awesome makers out there, Thanks!

Now here are some pics:



And a Video:



One of the coolest things was running into old friends there.  It is pretty awesome to see a familiar face in a crowd of 50,000.  I hope to see you there again, next year.

1 comment:

  1. Is this where you found the maker for your newest bicycle? I think the yellow one lookes like the way you've described it. . .

    ReplyDelete